What will students learn in this course
Students will get to see a larger commercial 360 Virtual Tour come together in this course. The tour images will be captured with a Ricoh Theta Z1. We'll also include images shot at the same location with a Nodal Ninja Panohead and a Canon 7D.
The class is not about the cameras we are using. There are many cameras out there today that you can create a 360 with. Putting together your images and assembling a final tour is the real focus for this course.
What will students see?
- Practice setup 360 photos with the Z1 and the 7D.
- The creation of a new Lightroom Library to manage the tour photos.
- Importing images from the Z1 and the 7D for our 360s
- Editing images in Lightroom prior to posting online. From the Z1 we'll be editing HDR-DNGs. And from the 7D we'll work with bracketed RAW photos.
- How to speed up your editing process when working with many 360 scenes.
- Exporting images for upload to the cloud.
- Exporting images for use with PTGui (for the Canon 360s).
- Creating the virtual tour - Linking scenes through a 3 story building.
- Creating a "walk through" feel when transitioning from scene to scene.
- Linking this tour with other tours in the area.