Create high quality virtual tours with Kuula
Welcome to our first course on 360 Degree Pano and Virtual Tour hosting companies. We're going to be starting out with a personal favorite provider, Kuula.
As virtual tours continue to expand in the imaging market space, some 360 Pano tools offer a great deal of features, and others not so much. Kuula is a great "mid-range" 360 hosting platforms that offers a lot of features at a reasonable price. And users are welcome to start a free account today that still offers a robust set of tools.
What will students see in this course? Read below!
- We'll start with uploading our 360 images to Kuula
- Students will be showed the overall Kuula interface
- We'll build a tour from start to finish with interior 360s of an empty home for sale
- Students will learn how to link one scene to the next
- Students will see the additional features offered by Kuula
- We'll check out the "Walk Through" mode and the "Click Anywhere" mode.
- Students will be shown the wide variety of sharing options for a final virtual tour, including and MLS setting for real estate sales
With its ease of setup, and wide variety of tools, I'd say Kuula is a great choice for 360 photographers just starting out, and even more seasoned 360 photographers as well.
Please Note: This is not a class on shooting 360 panos, or on editing the initial images out of your camera. This class is all about creating and sharing your tours.
- 1 - Introducing Kuula For 360 Virtual Tours (5:16)
- 2 - Taking a look a Kuula before we start (5:21)
- 3 - Building a Tour With Kuula - Lets Start (12:24)
- 4 - Using Kuulas Image Editor To Start Tour Building (13:39)
- 5 - Starting to link 360 photos together (11:45)
- 6 - Continuing to link our tour images (12:47)
- 7 - Rearranging the tour images (14:06)
- 8 - Following the tour through the house (15:15)
- 9 - Does Click Anywhere Work (7:57)
- 10 - Sharing your 360 tours with Kuula (8:25)
- 11 - Wrapping up on Kuula 360 Tours (9:03)
Example Featured Products
Showcase other available courses and coaching products you’re selling with the Featured Products block to provide alternatives to visitors who may not be interested in this specific course.